2009年2月5日木曜日

Wedding

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea?

I think the wedding ceremony in Japan is very expensive.
But this world is going into recession.
But everyone have the wedding ceremony only one time in their life.
So, the wedding having in abroad is nice idea.

2. What do you think about eloping? Having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii?

What is 'eloping'? I can't understand.

3.What is your ideal wedding?

I don't want to have the wedding party.
Because if I have the wedding party, I must kiss him publicly.
I am ashamed.
And I can't read the letter to my parents in public.
I am very ashamed.

4.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

5. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding? What was your impression?

No, I haven't.

0 件のコメント: